Friday 29 January 2016

Inspirational Music Playlist




After my last post I feel as though I may have gone full speed ahead and panicked and not really taken my time to research other ideas and possibilities that I can work with. I realised that I really needed to explore my options and find my inspiration. 

I have learnt that a way that always helps clear my mind is my music, this sparked an idea to create myself a superhero playlist that would hopefully inspire me and help to organise my ideas. 


1. Daughtry - Waiting For Superman  

2. Nickelback - Hero 

3. Fall Out Boy - Immortals 

4. The Script - Superheroes 

5. Alesso ft. Tove Lo - Heroes (We Could be) 

6. Charlie Puth - One Call Away 

7. Queen - Flash 

8. Fall Out Boy - Centuries 


Here are a few that I have started to put together that I think will help me to work. I found that all these songs had an empowering and uplifting feel that made me feel the same emotions and therefore motivated and ready to plan my ideas and schedule. These are the sort of emotions that I want to portray through my work so my theory is that if I feel those emotions then they should be shown through the work I produce. 

While listening to this playlist I will begin to collect images of inspiration through different mediums such as magazines, books, instagram, pinterest and my own photography from out on the street so I can compose some mood boards that will bring my final major project together more and clearer to myself. 

I have also have begun to create some primary research of my own in the form of a survey to find out specific questions and answers  to get a better understanding of what my audience would want and need from my book.     


No comments:

Post a Comment