Tuesday 23 February 2016

Review Time Plan & Confirming Models


In my project proposal production schedule I may have under estimated the testing time, trailing and organising I would have to achieve before commencing final shoots. I think my goal of beginning to start final shoot on the 8th February was a little unrealistic and not very practical as I still had a lot of elements such as photographer, models and studio to confirm at this point. Whereas now I have that all allocated.
Due to having completed around 3 developing test shoots already I do feel very confident and prepared to start my final shoots in beginning of March giving me a little more time now to test and expand ideas.  

I have also finally set dates for my final images and after a lot of hassle with getting in contact with models and their availability dates I have worked that out as well. 
Through the long process of many phone calls and emails I felt very secure with all my choices and felt very excited to work with these models. Although I did have a crisis mid way when one of my models could no longer make her date due to prior arrangements. I did have my usual big reaction to this problem but after being calmed down by peers I solved the problem quite easily with a clear head. I was very worried and really wanted to work with and she had the perfect hair and skin type for the look in envisaged. After more calls and emails I finally was able to re schedule a date with her and made a 100% she was available this time to avoid anymore issues or stresses. From this I also got in contact with a few extra suitable models who were happy to be back ups if anyone dropped out last minute again which was very reassuring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment