Thursday 24 March 2016

Preview Shots: "To be Invisible"

Final Images of the 'Invisibility' Concept before Post Production

Definition of Invisibility - 'Invisibility is the state of an object that cannot be seen. An object in this state is said to be invisible (literally, "not visible")'











Here are a few examples of the hundreds of shots taken for the invisibility concept. This was all about the beautiful natural skin, on face and body, using all my research and inspiration for the see through accessories with the white bright lighting to convey the blending of the model into the background as well as using pastel orange and pink from my colour palette.
 Although my model had flawless skin I gave myself plenty of time to efficiently and effectively create the perfect dewy skin tone as in trial runs I had rushed and the skin didn't look that impressive. As I received my airbrushing certificate this year I gave a very light base all over my models skin to really give that perfect look, this was great to work with and improved my skills further of airbrushing. I was so happy with these as the skin turned out as smooth and as perfect as I had hoped before any post production work. I also wanted these poses to be very subtle and gentle like the super ability and this is very clear through the images. I am aware that my model was wearing a little fake tan which I was unaware of prior to shooting so I had to powered her shoulders down a lot but the rest can be altered in photoshop. Overall another shoot with minor issues has been resolved and the final outcome has gone to plan. Reflecting on the day, I feel with each shoot and the more I collaborate the more confidence i am gaining in applying make up but also talking to people. As well as this I feel that in myself I am enjoying the whole experience far more and am enjoying all my hard work finally coming together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment