Thursday 24 March 2016

Preview Shots: "To Heal"

Final Images for the 'Healing' Concept before Post Production 

Definition of Healing - 'Tending to heal, therapeutic. The process of making or becoming sound or healthy again' 











Inspired the use of pinks, blues and white pastel colours of the girls on the beach painting I discussed at the beginning of my blog posts, these are just a few examples of the hundreds of shots the photographer took for this shoot giving me a lot to work with and choose from which was a great idea. 
Overall I am very happy with the images for this chapter. The lighting perfectly captures the orange and yellow symbolic colouring of the healing light sun I wanted to create and the white colouring blends nicely with a summer feel. These images do need some post production work in retouching just to soften the skin as well as getting rid of the elastic hook hanging behind the dress if I were to use this image. I really liked the difference of really close up to quite long mid length and this create a more interesting range of images as well as showing both overall image and the make up in more detail. The nails I designed also were captured nicely and subtly as I wanted to make sure that all elements had been considered for that higher quality final image. 
I was extremely nervous of the day of this shoot as not only had I had had to re schedule it due me being ill as I had to consider health and safety and didn't want to spread my cold to my team and model and delay things further, it was my first final image creation and I had had problems with this model cancelling quite a few times but I felt extremely prepared and had planned out in what order every product needed to be applied and due to this the day went according to plan which was a great success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment