Thursday 10 March 2016

Tutorial with Emma


This week I decided it would be a good idea to get a different opinion from another mentor to gain more ideas and help with my final major project. This turned out to be a very eventful one to one as I felt I gained a lot of new insight and a way to progress forward. 

Although she was very pleased with the amount of testing that I have been accomplishing lately and the researching behind the looks and styles of the face charts I have recently created she did suggested to dig deeper into researching to really capture each ability through my final images, this is something I agree on. For example although I have researched healing crystals for my 'healing' concept there is no evidence of this on my blog. This is something I must do and continue to do until submission.
She also suggested, for my final images as this a make up and hair focused beauty book, to focus on mid length and close up images rather than worry about full body where fashion styling really has to be considered. This made a lot of sense that I will now talk to my photographer about. 

As a final thought she suggested to label my blog posts with a little more detail such as subheadings and mini intros to refine and make my overall blog clear and tidy, this is something that I have now begun to do. I now feel that I am on the right path and ready to carry on working hard to develop my project further and begin to shoot final images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment